We love to be a part of helping children compete at an accelerated level. We have the facilities to help children succeed with their dreams and goals!
Equestrian Off Campus P.E. Instructor
As a professional instructor facility, we will
1. Provide copies of professional credentials to the OCPE District Liaison.
2. Meet with the OCPE District Liaison at the beginning of each school year and at least once each semester for the purpose of establishing a full understanding of all conditions involved.
3. Sign an Instructor Agreement stating and be aware of the emphasis on program objectives and on knowledge of the state mandated TEKS.
4. Sign and return the Application and the Activity Schedule for each student participating in the program.
5. Maintain and submit an accurate record of each student’s attendance to ensure compliance with state laws regarding attendance for credit and compulsory attendance.
6. Evaluate each student’s performance and submit a numerical grade based on the student’s performance to the OCPE District Liaison one (1) week prior to the end of the current grading period.
7. Observe and evaluate the
Horse Boarding Available for OCPE Students
Kaufman - Terrell - Forney - And all other surrounding areas